This episode is our second instalment in the High Performance in Isolation series is all about “Mindfulness in Isolation”
Today I’ll outline:
- What is mindfulness and why is it so important in lockdown for resilience
- What I learnt from the Shaolin monks in overcoming some of the common challenges in achieving mindfulness
- The best strategies to build mindfulness is iso
- The role of flow in improving mindfulness
- How to us journaling as a tool to build mindfulness
Watch the Video
You can watch the full video here on Facebook .
Download Your Resilience Playbook Template
Down your template here.
Thank you again to our episode sponsors – SSKB
Since 1995, SSKB have been making a positive difference to our strata communities. Servicing clients through Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, we have a broad portfolio of schemes under management and are continually striving to make strata living as easy and seamless as possible for our clients.
SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HEALTH HELP
Who else can help, sometimes a professional. To seek professional advice call these numbers:
Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
Confidential Helpline: 1800 737 732
Mensline: 1300 78 99 78
Relationships Australia: 1300 364 277