Subscribe to Spotify
In this episode we hear from Kate Erickson, chief implementer at Entrepreneurs on Fire.
I met Kate about a year ago and hear her speak on systems, efficiency and automations and she honestly stopped me in my tracks. The energy and focus was mesmerising.
Kate is an absolute GURU in personal effectiveness. Everything is personally tested on a daily basis and while they focus on entrepreneurs the lessons are just as applicable for the corporate world – which by the way is where she started.
- The most important thing she learnt about the corporate life from being an entrepreneur
- How to build confidence
- Your future is being created by the actions you are taking right now
- The best tools she uses for being incredibly effective everyday
Connecting with Kate:
- Email her direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.eofire.com
- Listen to Kate’s podcast “Kate’s Take” here.
- Follow on Instagram here.
Books and Resources Mentioned:
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown.
MINI-MBA IN LEADING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
Limited spaces per intake