Looking for more information about this service?
GET IN TOUCHinfo@chiefmaker.com.au
Building a High Performance Executive Team
There is no greater indicator of organisation's success than the performance of its Executive Team.
While bringing together a group of highly energised, aspirational executives to unite behind a common purpose, vision, strategy and values is vital for success, making it happen is another story.
Strong individuals will always be looking to make change happen. But sometimes this happens to the detriment of the team and organisation. Particularly with the growing complexity and speed of business.
The Chief Maker High Performance Team program unites and aligns your leadership group. You'll break bread and build strong bonds so trust is deeply engrained across the group. You'll also build or refine your united team mission and execution plan and set a rhythm that locks in progression to your targets.
You'll feel the electric energy that comes from leading a committed team of professionals on a challenging journey that might well be the best job they've had in their career so far. And most importantly, you’ll all be leaving your unique legacy on the world.
Our comprehensive approach has three integrated stages to not only align the team but execute the business and cultural changes required for success .
Understand, Analyse and Benchmark
Unite and Align the Team
Execute the Plan
Key Outcomes of the Program
- Clarity and 100% commitment to a shared vision, purpose, strategy and values.
- Immediate boost in accountability and giving and receiving feedback to each other
- An operating rhythm that drives the execution of the plan and a high performance culture
- The development of a team 'playbook' that leaders use to guide their decisions and actions under pressure
- A shared plan with roles to drive cultural change all the way to the frontline
- Deeper trust and understanding of each other's personal story, styles and dreams